Jump to navigation Jump to search
- House: Barbaran
- Sigil: Vigilance, Authority, Freedom.
- Leader: Carlton
- Capitol: Barbara
- Rough age: Old house
- Strengths: Authoritarian police provide defence bonus, high altitute cities, mining and smithing. Stonework and masonry.
- Weaknesses: Wood and livestock is sparse. Poor traders. Distrust other Houses.
- Exports: Rare minerals
- Other: Fear of crime and sabotage evolved the civil defense militia into a controlling and authoritarian regime. Safety prevails. Scars from previous assaults on the House are left as memorials. Imports are heavily monitored and controlled. Citizens are free to leave and travel but have to be trustworthy to be granted permission. Immigration is a long process with a large failure rate. New leader is elected upon death or incapacity of the previous.
- Location: Near mountains but not in them for mining, rivers for water.
|Factions nav (e)|
|Main||Religions||Peoples||Kingdoms & Noble Houses (Ascendancy)|