Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Status: Inactive, died (1 session)
This campaign runs Pathfinder. This is also a good source: D20PSRD.
- Dan - Done (char sheet?)
- Dushyant - Done
- Joe - Done
- Gordy - Character decided - sheet done - need writing
- Phil - Done
- Read the introduction, it briefly explains the setting and what races are available.
- Handy guide for character creation.
- The 15 point-buy is used.
- Some help to make the actual character background (scroll down at the bottom are some great tips).
House Rules Used
[ edit ]
- Traits - Maximum 2.
- Drawbacks - Maximum 1. Gives a Trait.
- Flaws - Maximum 1. Almost all of them are ok (including third party stuff), but you have to check with me first. That link is just one (good) example.
- Damage Conversion (AC) - Armoured characters converts some lethal damage to nonlethal as in Unearthed Arcana (with a small fix).
- Hero Points are introduced at lvl 3.
- Damage and healing - Increased detail to go with wounds, primarily. There's now also an incentive to sleep comfortably.
- ALL MAGIC IS x2 COST. That includes enhancements on items, scrolls, potions, services, ALL! It also means that the material cost in crafting magical items is higher.
- Masterwork - Partly added to make up for a lack of magical weapons. These non-magical items packs a punch!
- Environment - Rules for sleep deprivation and hunger/thirst.
- Starting above lvl 1: Max 50% of wealth on 1 item.
- Recommend: Weapon 25% - Armour 25% - Other magic 25% - Consumables 15% - Ordinary/coins 10%
- Hit Points - My thoughts about traditional roleplaying Hit Points.
- Pazio GM stuff
If Anything is Unclear
- Session 1